Zumba with Janeth T

1459 Freedom Blvd, Watsonville, CA 95076
Zumba with Janeth T Zumba with Janeth T is one of the popular Sports Club located in 1459 Freedom Blvd ,Watsonville listed under Fitness Center in Watsonville , Sports Center in Watsonville , Sports Club in Watsonville , Sports/recreation/activities in Watsonville ,

Contact Details & Working Hours

More about Zumba with Janeth T

Hi, Im Janeth T and I love teaching Zumba classes. The reason is simple: Every class feels like a party! Come join me and you'll see what I mean. You don't even have to know how to dance. Just move your body and follow my lead. It's easy! Everyone is welcome! From men and women to kids! Come try it, I guarantee you will have a blast! I look forward to meeting you!

Hola, soy Janeth Téllez y me encanta dar clases de Zumba®. La razón es simple: Cada clase se siente como una fiesta! Venga unirse a mí clase y verás de lo que habl . Ni siquiera tiene que saber bailar! Sólo tienes que mover tu cuerpo y seguireme. Todos son bienvenidos ! De los hombres y las mujeres a los niños! Te garantizo que vas a divertirte! Espero contar con su presencia!

Map of Zumba with Janeth T