Jam With Jimmi T

1375 s Hazel st, Gilbert, AZ 85296
Jam With Jimmi T Jam With Jimmi T is one of the popular Arts & Entertainment located in 1375 s Hazel st ,Gilbert listed under Education in Gilbert ,

Contact Details & Working Hours

More about Jam With Jimmi T

The Chinese philosopher Confucius said long ago that “Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” So whether you have aspirations to write and play music in a professional band, you want your children to learn a new skill, or you secretly want to be a living room rock star, I can put you in the right direction!

Hi I’m Jimmi T Wilson. I’m a professional musician and music teacher. I teach from my home studio in Gilbert which located just off Gilbert Rd between Elliott and Guadalupe.
I teach both children and adults from the ages of 2 and I am trained to teach people with arthritis, disabilities and children with special needs. I teach many home schooled children. I have state of the art teaching equipment and offer students both audio and video recordings of their lessons to assist with their home practice. My students range in ability from beginners to advanced.
I teach all styles of music including classical, rock, jazz, blues, metal, bluegrass, slide guitar, slack key, pop, bossanova, and reggae. Lessons are available for the following instruments:
• Guitar
• Bass
• Piano
• Banjo
• Mandolin
• Ukulele
• Harmonica
• Slide Guitar/Lapsteel
• Vocals
• Beginner Drums
For more information about my lessons and bookings visit my website jamwithjimmit.com

Workshops
In addition to teaching one on one classes I also teach small groups, support my students to form bands and run workshops for both adults and kids. In conjunction with my wife Kate who is a Life Coach and Counselor (www.mindbodytree.com), I run different workshops throughout the year including songwriting for kids and adults, musical workshops aimed at helping kids to increase their self-esteem and confidence and workshops for adults to increase self-awareness and help them connect to their inner self. While the main aim of our workshops are to have fun and be creative, they also help people tap into their intuition, and to build self-esteem and confidence. We teach people how they can use music to tap into their inner guide and get a better understanding and sense of their true self. We run workshops in Gilbert and we can also come to your school or workplace to run a customized workshop to suit your needs.

My Music
In addition to teaching music I am a professional musician. I have performed all over the US and am available to perform at wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, corporate events, festivals, charities and private events. I play solo or with various combinations of instruments including a full electric band. For bookings please contact me.

Map of Jam With Jimmi T